This agreement is created with you in mind, as well as to protect AlphaReady, and our customers. ❤
To register as an affiliate you must have an active AlphaReady subscription, the plan must include access to the affiliate dashboard and program, you must have used the service for a duration seen fit by AlphaReady.
We moderate all affiliate registrations from new customers wanting to partake in the program, and we appreciate your feedback and information. Please note that obtaining access to the affiliate dashboard can take a few days – we know you’re eager to join, and we hope you can be patient with us!
When and/or if you get approved and get access, that’s awesome and welcome to the team! You’ll be given a unique tracking ID that can be used to promote AlphaReady via referral links. This can be found in the private affiliate area and can also be updated with a custom slug (tracking id) to view your visits, clicks, conversions and much more!
Commissions and Payouts
You’ll earn a sweet 15% commission when a custom purchases a subscription with AlphaReady using your referral link. For every month the customer stays with the service you keep on making a recurring commission until the customer cancels – that’s crazy right?😎
Here’s a breakdown of the earnings by each plan we sell at the current time:
- Emerald plan sells for $39 – you earn $5.85
- Platinum plan sells for $69 – you earn $10.35
- Diamond plan sells for $149 – you earn $22.45
We pay out affiliate commissions via PayPal on the 28th of every month (sometimes earlier if you’re lucky). As we have a quality assurance and guarantee, we have a cut off date on the 18th of every month. We only pay for the commissions that are from before the 18th. As of right now we do not have a minimum payout amount required, so you can earn a decent chunk of cash right when payouts are due! Also there’s no maximum payout balance, no cap on how many referrals you can get, so go nuts – we’re here to help you grow, and to grow with you!
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. We do not offer tiered referrals.
The details in summary:
- To register as an affiliate you must have an active AlphaReady subscription that supports the affiliate program (ex. Platinum and diamond plans. Emerald does not support this)
- You must have used our services for a duration we see fit (this is to ensure quality affiliates)
- You’ll receive 15% commission for every sale you refer (this will be recurring if the customer purchases every month)
- We do not have a minimum or maximum payout balance. (we pay in USD)
- Commission generated before the 18th of every month will be paid by the 28th of the month.
- Earnings are paid out via PayPal (there will be a small fee for the payment)
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address)
- If you do not have an active subscription come payout day you will not receive previous earnings. If you failed to re-up and made a mistake please contact us
- If your subscription is cancelled and you currently have recurring referrals they will no longer be credited to your affiliate account (they will not be restored)
Referral Cookie Lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link and cookie is stored in their browser. This is used to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 15 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase services from AlphaReady, or ask us any pre-sale questions if they might have any.
A referral will not be awarded if:
- The custom uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 15 days (because the cookie will expire)
Referrals older than 15 days and in good standing (i.e the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout. If a purchase is refunded or charged back, a commission will not be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The sale that the referral was based on had an open dispute with a charge back (in this case we will reject and revoke earnings from your balance from commissions)
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from AlphaReady. These emails will be sent to affiliates only on an ad-hoc basis. These emails may include important information regarding the AlphaReady affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote AlphaReady. As an affiliate you may be privy to official and major changes and updates (that could effect you directly) these emails could be of time-sensitive information (you may not get these emails until after the changes have been made). We promise we won’t spam you, ever – we promise!
Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason we deem fit. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Listed below are just a few reason why an application may be rejected (it’s not a terribly long list):
- Affiliate applications for website that sell, engage or advertise in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on Nation or International Copyright will be rejected
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased or renewed your services with AlphaReady, you will be rejected
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have just purchased your subscription from AlphaReady, your application may be rejected
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected. (this is a big no-no, if you’re looking for reselling please contact us directly)
- Websites considered inappropriate by AlphaReady will be rejected
The following types of websites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banns, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to): hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions Regarding Your Application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or..
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote AlphaReady and will require a few more details
If we reached out to you and haven’t heard back within 7 (seven) days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more details for reconsideration.
Dormant Affiliate Accounts
Please don’t leave us! (jack don’t let go!) We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote AlphaReady to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote AlphaReady, please let us know – we’re for you and so is your dedicated affiliate manager. An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits been generated after 6 months. If you haven’t promoted the service and are still earning commissions from recurring referrals this will still be applicable to you directly. Seriously though, we don’t even want to go there, right? 😰 Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
AlphaReady Affiliate Program Policies
Allow Promotional Methods 😎
How you promote AlphaReady is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to AlphaReady and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about running an Instagram account and then mention AlphaReady and how our services helped them.
Here are a few awesome examples of promotional methods used to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers and friends about AlphaReady and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about running an Instagram account give some of your tips and tricks, things you learnt along the journey and how AlphaReady helped you and link to our site with your referral link (just an example, be transparent if we can improve even if it might hurt us)
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link. Communicate with followers directly on Instagram through direct messages. Try networking with people on LinkedIn and giving them value or pointers, send them your affiliate link! Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- The absolute best is to provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites providing them with a helpful response, and using your affiliate link in one of your replies! (get creative and be genuinely ready to help them)
Prohibited and UNCOOL Promotional Methods
We love and back our services 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted and displayed, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. Just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- AlphaReady may not be promoted on coupon sites. Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for AlphaReady, so this method adds no value to AlphaReady directly
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited. Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads and using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote AlphaReady. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods. If we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam, period
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. Not sure whats allowed? Read above for allowed promotional methods
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with AlphaReady. Affiliates are not employees of AlphaReady, and have absolutely no employee rights
- Pretending to actually be AlphaReady is prohibited. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official AlphaReady site is unethical and prohibited. This includes using services that automatically clone websites, or placing our website into an iframe
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by AlphaReady is prohibited (and really not okay).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of Prohibited Promotional Methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate.
Consequences of no Subscription
In the result in which you have not had an active subscription with AlphaReady you will not receive a payment for your commissions. At any given time AlphaReady reserves the rights to cancel, terminate all/any recurring commissions generated to you as an affiliate. We also reserve the right to withdraw, withhold, null, and or void any or/all current, previous or future commissions from referrals at any given time with or without prior or given notice (before and after).
By accept these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to cancellation, and or rejection. Else, approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid. This is solely up to the discretion of AlphaReady.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of AlphaReady. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against AlphaReady, staff, or its legal entity. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change at any given time with our without notice.
Alright now that we’ve got that out of the way. Thanks for agreeing to them and we cannot wait to have you on board!